Goldfinch is one of the most popular singing birds that are easy to raise and breed. Many people cross-breed it with Canary to produce a bird with even better Bird Sound quality. Here, we will find more about the characteristic of male and female Goldfinch, so you can buy the couple for breeding purposes.
Here, we will use the European goldfinch bird as the base to find the difference. So, below, we have the characteristic of male Goldfinch you can easily see.
- It has a bright red crown right above its eyes,
- The black feather has a darker color tone than the female,
- You can see clear yellow color on the upper part of its wings,
- Its head is flat with a wider beak.
If you are looking for the beautiful Goldfinch Bird Sound, the male Goldfinch is what you need. The female one can’t sing a song. It only has the calling sound that they use during the meeting season.
As for the female goldfinchbird, here is the characteristic that you can find on this bird:
- Lighter red crown on top of its eyes. Its location is way upper than the male bird,
- The black feather and yellow feather on its wing is lighter than male,
- Rounded head with similar beak size,
- It can only using bird calls and doesn’t have the singing ability.
Therefore, if you want to cross-breed Goldfinch with Canary, make sure you choose the male one. Or, you also can use Goldfinch and Canary to train their singing ability by placing their cage next to each other. You also can use Bird Sound Mp3 for this one if you haven’t got the male one. That’s everything that you need to know about the physical characteristic of Goldfinch.
Goldfinch Singing Mp3
Goldfinch Song | Download
Goldfinch Bird Singing | Download
Goldfinch Singing For Training | Download
Goldfinch Singing Mp3 | Download
Goldfinch Singing | Download
Goldfinch Song Best For Training | Download